Sex stromal tumors
Tumors are the most common disease these days and it is also the most causative agent of cancer both benign and malignant tumors. Therefore if it is not treated in the early stage then it may be dangerous even cause death. So there is a need for proper treatment and care for such patients. Sex stromal tumors are also one of the leading causes of death in females.
Symptoms of Ovarian tumors:
- Females with ovarian tumors start losing weight day by day.
- They eat less and feel they are full, no need to eat more although they get low calories as required.
- Constipation is also another symptom of ovarian tumors.
- There is pain in the stomach and pelvis in the ovarian tumor due to pressure just like in pregnancy.
- The urination process is more in ovarian tumor females because the ovary and bladder are very close to each other and therefore bladder is affected and has difficulty in the urination.
- Their digestive tract is also disturbed in such females.
- In benign tumors, symptoms do not appear normally but sometimes pain starts therefore proper consultancy with the doctor is necessary for such conditions so that this tumor could be treated in the early stage. It may prevent a big loss.
Sertoli-Leydig cell tumors
Steroid (lipid) cell tumors
Germ Cell Tumors
→ Monodermal (e.g., struma ovarii,
Dysgermingma Yolk sac Mixed germ celt tumors
· Metastatic Cancer From Non-ovarian Primary
|Epithelial-stromal tumors||Mucinous tumors||Mucinous tumors||Clear cell tumors||Transitional cell tumors|
|Benign (cystadenoma, cystadenofibroma) Borderline (serous borderline tumor) Malignant (low- and high-grade serous adenocarcinoma)||endocervical-like and intestinal-type Benign (cystadenoma, cystadenofibroma) Borderline (mucinous borderline tumor) Malignant (mucinous adenocarcinoma)||endocervical-like and intestinal-type Benign (cystadenoma, cystadenofibroma) Borderline (mucinous borderline tumor) Malignant (mucinous adenocarcinoma)||Benign Borderline Malignant (clear cell adenocarcinoma)||Benign Brenner tumor Brenner tumor of borderline malignancy Malignant BrenneAdenosarcoma Malignant mixed-müllerian tumor NI MMT)r tumor|
MedPGR.com does not provide any medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. All content on our website is just for information purposes only.