Vitamin B is a group of vitamins. They are water-soluble vitamins. Vitamins B has played an important role in the synthesis or production of Red blood cells and cell metabolism. Sometimes they exist in the co-form of the same food.
Types of Vitamin B:
Vitamin B is a class of vitamins that include the following vitamins:
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin B5
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B7
- Vitamin B9
- Vitamin B12
These vitamins are also called Vitamin B complex.
What foods vitamin B:
Vitamin B complex is a group of Vitamins that are found in many foods some of the following.
- Vitamin B1 is a good source of nuts, liver, whole grains and cereals are a good source of thiamine.
- Vitamin B2 is mostly found in mushrooms, eggs, yogurt, and milk are good sources of riboflavin.
- Vitamin B3 is found in eggs, fish, meat, and wheat flour are good sources of niacin.
- Vitamin B4 is a good source of avocado, mushrooms, eggs, and kidney & liver chicken and beef are good sources of pantothenic acid.
- Vitamin B6 is found in bananas, eggs, oats, fish, pork, and soya beans are a good source of pyridoxine.
- Vitamin B7are found in the bowel of humans, they are also known as biotin.
- Vitamin B9 is a good source of the liver, chickpeas, broccoli, they are also known as folate.
- Vitamin B12 is found in milk, fish, eggs, and cheese.
Why vitamin B is necessary to intake?
Vitamin B is one of those vitamins that is compulsory to consume because it is necessary for many functions of the body and it is also necessary for the completion of many processes. For proper well-being and good health, vitamin B intake is compulsory. Brainwork properly with the help of vitamin B and it’s also compulsory for many conversions and processes.
MedPGR.com does not provide any medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. All content on our website is just for information purposes only.